Paid to click sites (ptc) are all the rage at the moment, they have many members the world over simply clicking adverts for money. The main setback is that the earnings tend to be very low and it can take a long time time to generate any real income. There is better news, so read on.
Owned By: Jim Grago
Free To Join (Upgrade To Premium For $17/Yearly)
What Is ClixSense?
Clixsense was originally launched in 2007 by Steve Girsky (founder of Stormpay) but was taken over by Jim in 2010. It is probably one of the most popular paid to click sites and as I said earlier, it isn’t a high payer but if you work wisely you can earn a reasonable monthly income with it.
How To Earn More Money
The first and most obvious way is to simply log in, click the adverts & view them as already explained. You can also earn money by referring new members, you simply promote it with the referral link ClixSense provides for you. But there are a few other ways:
- Get Paid To Do Surveys: There are many surveys available to do daily, I’m not really a lover of this as I’m not into divulging personal information online. But many people spend time on them and they do pay reasonably well.
- Get Paid To Do Tasks: There are various tasks to chose from, such as performing searches online for companies, research and reading mail for example.
- Complete Offers: Some of the offers are OK, but certain ones I’d be aware of, such as installing software. Within the offers section there are even more surveys, you can get paid to do trials by certain companies, sign up for offer etc. It pays to be cautious about signing up for anything, don’t just jump in without reading what it entails and what the reward is.
- Watch Videos: The videos pay more than the ptc adverts and are often just 30 seconds long and it’s common to get quite a few a daily.
- Play Games: Yes, there are companies prepared to pay you to play their games, how cool is that?
What Are The Pros and Cons
The Pros are very easy, the work (if you can call it that) is very easy to do, but it’s also very repetitive and boring. Fortunately, you can get it all done in about 20 minutes.
You don’t need any qualification or experience to join, you’ll soon pick up how it all works. They pay promptly every week via either Paypal or Cheque. They do use other payment systems also, such as Alert Pay
The main con that you need to be very aware of is that a lot of the ads you’ll be viewing are complete junk. A lot of people join to advertise and promote their various online programs, many are scams. Please take heed and don’t go joining anything that you’re unsure about. Here at a2z, we go out of our way to research this stuff on your behalf, our readers.
If you are drawn to a program that you see advertised, research it and always use your due diligence.
Join For Free
You can join ClixSense for free and get clicking almost immediately, they do have a Premium membership (Upgrade To Premium For $17/Yearly) for those that intend to advertise & promote it to get referrals. By having referrals you earn money every time they click ads, watch videos etc. This can mount up quite significantly the more referrals you have.
Is Clixsense A Scam?
No it isn’t, they have paid me every month since I joined, always on time. Many members earn much more than myself as they have more referrals. But you have to realise, it isn’t going to make you a millionaire or pay off your mortgage. But it will help you earn a few bucks to top up your income for example.
A Captive Audience
If you’re an Internet Marketer or working with Affiliate Programs you could do a lot worse than use Clixsense to promote your program/service. You have an audience of people sat there waiting to find legitimate ways to earn money online. The rates are very reasonable.
A good way to start out is to buy a weeks worth of ads on the ClixGrid for $6, you can generate 500 or more hits a day.
Many people use sites such as ClixSense to finance their main online projects, such as Wealthy Affiliate. By joining multiple PTC sites you can obviously multiply your earnings and as there are many other such sites you’re spoilt for choice. Unfortunately, a lot of them are scams so please be careful.
By working Clixsense and another site that has PTC elements called Traffic Monsoon you could easily earn $50 monthly.
I’ll be reviewing other PTC sites in the coming weeks and months, so check back soon and if you have any questions, please leave a comment.